Summer has finally arrived, and if it were up to me, I’d spend my days living on a beautiful tropical beach in Hawaii drinking nothing but coconut water and eating fish just caught from the clear, blue sea.
Until that day comes, however, I’ve got these popsicles that, to me, are bursting with flavors that represent everything summer.
The passion fruit added the much needed tartness; the ginger, from both the ginger beer and the fresh ginger, added a touch of spice; and the optional raspberries (hence the reason why some of the popsicles are slightly pink) added a light sweetness to the mix.
So, if you’re like me and the beach is calling your name, try making these until your hammock-swinging days become a reality. Happy summer!!
Passionfruit Ginger Popsicles
- 3 cups ginger beer
- 1/2 cup passion fruit pulp (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberries (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in one bowl and stir until sugar completely dissolves.
- Pour into a popsicle mold and freeze until solid.